Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A New, Revised Book published through Blurb.com



I just finished a new, revised edition of the book for the Rainbow Bridge Oracle Deck Since I began this Blog more than 10 years ago, the Deck has added new cards, and additionally I have expanded the meanings and interpretations of the various cards.   

The book is a limited edition art book, with beautiful, full color illustrations and descriptions of each card.  It is available through BLURB on my Bookstore.  Also available there is a much less expensive PDF.  

I have also created a small, paperback, less expensive book that goes with the cards recently.   Please visit the Website to learn about purchasing the Cards and smaller book    

                                                                The Rainbow Bridge Oracle
                                               By Lauren Raine
          

No comments:

Post a Comment